First let me say that I will use English but in some cases, I will have to use words from the ancient language of my ancestors as there is no equivalent in any human language. I will try to describe these when they occur and then hopefully you’ll understand something of what is meant. I’ll also explain their words for things I know when they crop up in the journal.
About 80,000 Earth years ago my Mothers race (the Archavians) arrived on Earth (called Joo Llianus by them meaning with water) after spending a period of about 10,000 years on Mars (called Joo Kakarus by them meaning with mineral wealth). Sometime before arriving in this planetary system they had travelled amongst the stars for many, many millennia. Sorry I don’t know for how long they travelled in the vast voids of space; my Mother and her Brothers were not sure because their parents left the safety of the cluster when they were young, but I digress, more of that later. I know that some of my relatives live away from humans in remote areas and often underground; they know the entire history of the Archavian race and the integrations with humanity down the years. And more importantly they have managed to retain the science of their ancestors. My entire knowledge comes from my Mother her Brothers (my Uncles) and more recently from some Archavians who have come to find me, again more about this later.
If you know Arthur C Clarkes Rendezvous with Rama you’ll know how the Archavians managed to get to this planetary system. Sometimes the best fiction is true (especially Science Fiction), without the authors knowing . . . . unless of course Arthur C Clarke had some contact with my people? My Mum told me that the Home Ship was set in an elliptical solar orbit out beyond Saturn (Joo Mesana meaning with rings) when everyone embarked to Mars. It may still be there for all I know? It has probably been listed as a non-dangerous asteroid by Astronomers and its true nature is not (yet) discovered. She said one day we may need her again, so Caseallaria (meaning beloved travelling home) was parked out there waiting for the call.
Archavians look and behave in every way (detectable by present science) like Humans, there are some differences but I’ll cover these later. We (for I am half Human half Archavian) are white, fair skinned with blonde hair that ranges from near white to strawberry blonde. The life span of a pure Archavian is about 110 Earth years without support or intervention. With interventions I have discovered from my recent contact that some pure Archavians are over 300 Earth years of age and in the past some have lived over 500 yrs.
The temperate areas of “Earth” were already populated by uncivilised Humans when the Archavians arrived so they settled originally in the cold climate of the Northern Hemisphere; which my Mum said was much like the temperate areas of the Home planet (Krisis). So as you can see it was an ideal place to settle, having little or no impact on the “natives” and a huge fertile, largely unpopulated hemisphere to live in. The Archavians knew about living in cool to cold to deeply freezing environments and became very prosperous in the Northlands for thousands of years.
Gradually intermingling between Humans and Archavians occurred as the natives spread north in search of food and land and many Archavians lost their history and racial identity as they decided to go “native.” At some point the leaders of the main group decided enough was enough and they must preserve the purity and knowledge of the Archavian people. They effectively disappeared or rather took themselves and their technology to places where interaction with native humans and the Archavians who had joined with them, was virtually impossible, but not completely so, as I’ll explain later. The group was reckoned to be approximately 85,000 strong back then (the “escape” was made about 18,000 Earth years ago). But I cannot say where they are now, at least not just yet.
This is all I have time for now. I’ll post some more history to this journal soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment