Monday, 8 October 2012

The Adventure Begins.




From the brief outline I’ve given you (see History Part 1 and 2), you should now be able to appreciate the situation I find myself in. I’ve lived by choice amongst humanity, amongst you, as one of you and mostly I had forgotten my Archavian heritage. Of course I’ve had brief periods where I’ve been Archavian mostly on my own at prayer and reflection and sometimes with my brothers to commemorate Archavian festivals but these have diminished over the years; in fact it’s been over two years since last I thought of Archavia on the anniversary of my mother’s passing and I’ve had no contact with Archavians (apart from my brothers) since my initiation into humanity when I was only seven years old, well over forty five years ago (more of this later – if I have time).

So you can imagine my shock when Archavia contacted me, just over three weeks ago. This un-nerved me very much and I am still coming to terms with the dangerous situation that we all find ourselves in and the clock is ticking loudly. 

Since my first contact I’ve learned that things I held as truths are not, some things I thought of as deceptions and lies are not at all and worst of all one of humanities nightmares is about to begin – unless it can be stopped and bizarrely it has to be me that stops it (with a little help from Archavia)!

 It was a normal day in mid September somewhere in the Northern hemisphere (sorry but I have to guard my anonymity especially now) the first faint signs of autumn were whispering in the air. The day was cool but bright and visibility was excellent, I had taken the kids to school and was walking the dogs in the fields near where I live when suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder. I hadn’t seen anyone else at all or heard them so I was startled and turned quickly round to see two people facing me.

For many thumping heart beats no one spoke, then the tall, blonde haired, bearded man smiled and spoke “may the fortunes of Archavia bless your spirit Wanderer in the wild” I just stood there unable to speak, my dogs completely and strangely ignored me and these people as they chased crows into the sky, happy in their games and blissfully ignorant of their masters potential danger. The lady who had shoulder length reddish blonde hair and large grey eyes and if human was maybe mid 30’s smiled and flashed her sparkling white teeth, and said “do not be afraid Waiven Too, we have found you after searching for many Moon cycles across this hemisphere.” 

Before I could say anything; I was still taking in that someone had called me by my Archavian name, only my Parents and Brothers (so I thought had known it). I turned my head and watched my dogs still happily chasing crows as she spoke again “they don’t see us Waiven, only you can interact with us” I stammered a little “b-b-but why after all this time have you come looking for me?” So many other questions were bursting and tumbling around my brain but just that simple one struggled out. She just lowered her head, but not her eyes and smiled sheepishly at me and I saw how dazzlingly beautiful this woman was, my heart was still thumping and the blood was throbbing around my body and now I couldn’t take my eyes off her.

My reverie was interrupted by the man “My name is Rearden Wox” said the bearded blonde man who looked fit and angular and if human would have been in his early 40’s, “and this is Vaxen Ree” motioning to his partner, “(who I was still looking at) we come to talk to you about vitally important things that are important to Humans and to Archavians. Both our peoples are in great danger and it seems that only you amongst the billions of inhabitants living on this planet have the ability to save us all.” This was the first time I had heard this and to be honest I didn’t really take it in. I’ve heard it lots of times since then, not just from Rearden and Vaxen but also from other Archavians that have instructed me and explained concepts and ideas that are truly mind-blowing (even for me as half-Archavian),and yet even so I’m still not used to it. The burden (for so it seems to me right now) is I understand clearly, only mine and I have to make this thing work. Sad to say, I know how Frodo Baggins felt and yet this is real life and happening right now, not a complex fantasy epic from Tolkien. And I am scared by the immensity of what faces me.

This journal is one outlet for me to share (at least virtually) the load, although you the reader can do nothing to help. Just knowing at least that there are people from Humanity (and possibly Archavia) following what is going on as I update this journal helps. 

Of course if you are reading this later than the human calendar date of 30th April 2013 you know that I was successful, so you should keep reading to find out how I did it (as right now I’m still in preparation during early October 2012). It may also come to pass that this journal will be taken down if I say something that reveals the whereabouts of “Archavia” on planet Earth or something else sensitive to either culture, but I guess both security services have other things on their minds right now. . . . .

At that first meeting on that early autumn day in a deserted field, they explained who they were (undercover Archavian agents) and how they had tracked me down and then observed me discretely for a few days before taking a DNA sample (without me knowing) for analysis and then they had to wait for the results before contacting me in person. 

This first conversation seemed to last for hours, but in reality the meeting was less than an hour. When my dogs got bored of scaring off the crows they settled down and stretched out on the grass about 3 metres from where we standing, not bothering themselves at all either with me, or with my “visitors” which for my Terriers is amazing. We three were in a bubble that was somehow distant yet part of the real world and was controlled by who? Was it Rearden or Vaxen or was it something they did together or was it a device that kept the real world at bay?

I have to go now, I’ll add some more after the next training immersion period.

No comments:

Post a Comment